Die formes can be created quickly and easily with the KASEMAKE software. Tools specifically designed to aid in the construction of flat bed and rotary formes are at the designers’ disposal, speeding the die creation.
Full die formes, male and female stripping units, even counters can be generated, ready for estimating, exporting out to a diemaker (typically in CF2 format), or ready to produce using one of the KM Precision Routers.
The finished designs are logged into an integral database, for immediate access for repeated orders.
The key points for the KASEMAKE design software are...
- Standard familiar Windows Interface
- Easy, intuitive, customisable and quick to learn
- Large libraries of standard designs for FEFCO (Corrugated), POS/POP Displays, ECMA (folding Carton), and Folders/wallets
- 3D folding and virtual proofing, allows a design to be folded with or without artwork, showing board texture and flute
- 3D animations and hi resolution visuals for customer approval
- Job card / Specification Sheet Templates for professional A4 prints
- Integral database for logging job data and searching for jobs
- Intelligent layout for fitting multi-up jobs to a sheet
- Output files to die makers, Apple Mac and artwork systems
- Import files from other systems
- Die (cutter guide) creation and costing for estimating price of the cutting die
The KM Precision Routers are designed for applications where quality and reliability are important. The KM routers accurately mill the wood for the die board and all units required for automated stripping machines. They also represent a major price / performance breakthrough and will appeal to all customers having only a limited budget but requiring a large cutting area.