Using the KASEMAKE software a custom size carton design can be created in matter of seconds, ready for estimating, printing, exporting out to your diemaker (typically in CF2 format) or artwork department (typically in AI or PDF format), or for producing on a cutting table.
Simply pick the style from the extensive libraries of designs and feed in the basic sizes and calliper you require. Make on-screen modifications to the designs where necessary and customise further as required, or use them as a starting point for bespoke designs. Create designs from scratch with the user-friendly drawing tools available in the software.
The finished designs are logged into an integral database along with relevant details and can even be folded into 3D with artwork applied for a virtual sample.
The key points for the KASEMAKE design software are...
- Standard familiar Windows Interface
- Easy, intuitive, customisable and quick to learn
- Large libraries of standard designs for Folders/wallets, ECMA (folding Carton), FEFCO (Corrugated), and POS/POP Displays
- 3D folding and virtual proofing, allows a design to be folded with or without artwork, showing material transparancy
- 3D animations and high resolution visuals for customer approval
- Job card / Specification Sheet Templates for professional A4 prints
- Integral database for logging job data and searching for jobs
- Intelligent layout for fitting multi-up jobs to a sheet
- Output files to die makers, Apple Mac and artwork systems
- Import files from other systems
- Die (cutter guide) creation and costing for estimating price of the cutting die
The tangential and swivel cutting tools, offer smooth, precision cutting of materials such as PVC, polypropylene. The plastics creasing tool is ideal for all polymer based products, making the KM Tables ideal for any design studio.
Each KM table offers a high quality finish for one off prototypes, equally the tables are suited for die-less production and cutting to print register for either screen, or litho printed sheets.